Pages

Monday 7 March 2011

Posting a video from Vimeo to Blogger.com

This is not a kind of topic I would normally write about, but Andre felt that since we couldn't really find any help on how to post my video from vimeo to my blog without using the blog "Add Video" button, I might help someone else by explaining how we did it.

In the end it was quite simple really. It just took us a while to figure out what to do since Andre did it differently posting to his wordpress blog.

Ok, so open your video in Vimeo (where we store our videos, like YouTube, but I like Vimeo  better). Then in the top right hand corner of your video it says Share and then below that Embed. Click on Embed, highlight the whole code and paste that into your blog.

There you go! Easy as pie! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment